Hello Swim Team Families!
Planning is underway to ensure a fabulous 2017 Swim Season! Please note the following:
Registration and Volunteer Sign Up:
Completely online this year beginning April 29th. Registration payment after May 30th will result in a late fee of 15 dollars. This is the same system we used last season. Get more details and register here.
New Head Coach
We are pleased to announce that Margaret Geiger will be our head coach this season. We know that Coach Margaret will do a great job and we look forward to another terrific season!
Open House is April 30th:
- New members may attend from 1-2 PM. Returning members from 2-3pm.
- Meet coaches, ask questions, try on swimsuits and purchase spirit wear.
- You may drop off your checks if you have already pre-registered online (alternatively you may mail in your checks to the address noted during the registration process or pay via PayPal).
- Pool Board members will also be present to accept payment for pool membership dues. Visit http://www.shepherdsvineyardpool.com/ for more information.
- Will be the same style as the past two seasons.
- You will order your swimsuit through the online team store again this year, however please make sure you have the correct size. There will be no refunds or exchanges available once your order is fulfilled.
****If you are unsure of size, please attend Open House April 30th to try on a suit PRIOR to ordering online. Additional try on days will be announced at a later date. ****
Dates to Know:
- First day of practice is May 15th!
- Red/White meet and Picture Day is June 6th
- See the Dual Meet Schedule here
- Cary City Championship Meet is July 15th, which you will also find listed on the Dual Meet Schedule)
- You can find all events on the calendar
Stay tuned for more information soon! We look forward to another fabulous adventure this summer!
Go Killer Whales!
***Swim team families please remember! You MUST be a Member of the Pool to join the team! Please pay your pool membership dues this summer!!***