Registration – Sign Up for the Swim Team
REGISTRATION FOR 2017
We are using TSA for our Registration and Sign up again this year. Make sure to use this link to register with our team.
IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SYSTEM and DO NOT ALREADY HAVE A FAMILY ACCOUNT START HERE: (if you were a member last year, you are NOT new)
- When you visit the website above follow the steps to create your “FAMILY ACCOUNT.” This account will be an invaluable tool for you all summer. Creating your account is easy, just follow the steps online. You will use this account to:
- register (required)
- sign up for volunteer slots (required)
- order suits
- sign in or out of meets (required) and access your meet results this season.
IF YOU REGISTERED LAST YEAR, YOU SHOULD ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT.
LOG IN WITH YOUR EMAIL AND PASSWORD FROM LAST YEAR TO BEGIN THE REGISTRATION PROCESS. START HERE:
When your account is created, you may need to formally logon to your account. Once logged on, you will see sidebar information. Please click on each sidebar tool and continue down the bar to follow the steps for registration, volunteer signup/ selection, team store et cetera.
Our old system required that each family sign up for three FULL volunteer spots and one alternate. THIS WILL NOT CHANGE, however the new online tool weights the positions differently. In order to fulfill your volunteer requirement, you must sign up for:
- Eight Volunteer Credits (credits are listed in parentheses next to each job description title) (this equals the old system of three FULL and one Alternate spot)
- One of your eight credits should be “ANY TIME/Alternate” credits (unless you are signing up for a “lead (full 8) banquet planning position.”
SWIM SUITS, CAPS AND SPIRIT WEAR, BEVERAGE DONATION OPT OUT FEE:
If you need a new swimsuit this year, please ORDER ONLINE from the team store. DO NOT ORDER IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF SIZE. PLEASE WAIT TO ORDER UNTIL YOU are sure. Come try on a sample size on April 30th from 1-3 PM
Spirit wear and caps can be bought at Open House and during the season. These items are not available online. Come out to open house and see some of the great new SV GEAR for 2017!
The beverage donation opt out fee is again available ONLINE at the TEAM STORE. Read the description ONLINE. This fee is optional.
Completed registration, volunteer sign up and payment must be received by May 30th 2017 or you will incur a late fee of $15.
You will note that you can either pay by PayPal or you may send your check directly to our treasurer Beth Chapman at the address listed below.
Please send checks (payable to SV swim team) to Beth Chapman, 1102 Wellstone Circle, Apex, NC 27502.
You may also drop off a check at Open House on April 30th if you have already registered online.
Please note that paying POOL DUES IS A REQUIRED BUT SEPARATE PROCESS. See http://www.shepherdsvineyardpool.com/